Thursday, February 14, 2013

Retro-Blogging: The Holidays Part 1

Soooo, what's a girl to do when she gets behind on blogging for a couple months? Retro-blog, of course! So here are some of my favorite photos from Thanksgiving and Christmas. :)
We had 2 of David's Chinese law school classmates over for Thanksgiving. It was a blast!  Andrea, on the left, couldn't get over my album of Tang Dynasty glamour shots. :)

The spread.  Pretty yummy.  I think the corn casserole was the biggest hit with our Chinese friends.
Sarah and I made a gingerbread house.  Wondering why it looks so good?  Because you are looking at the side I decorated.  Sarah struggled with having the self control not to just eat the icing and decorations before they made it onto the house!


Making gingerbread cookies.  Funny story: we took a bunch of these over to our neighbor's house.  A few house later Sarah and I came down with a stomach bug.  I was convinced we had just delivered holiday vomit inducing cookies to my dear neighbor!  Thankfully I asked her later and they were miraculously spared the virus!



Sarah's official Christmas portrait.
After her portrait photo session, Sarah wanted to try taking some photos herself.  She took this one of an ornament on the tree--pretty impressive, I'd say!!

No comments:

Post a Comment