Monday, July 8, 2013

Sarah's Photography

Another thing Sarah is really into these days is photography. By that, I mean stealing my camera (occasionally I give her permission, but mostly her photos are taken clandestinely) and snapping photos of whatever interests her.  Still, she is surprisingly good!  Here is a sampling:
 The kitchen, from Sarah-height.
 Taking Mommy by surprise.  Please ignore the mess.  In all these photos.
 Daddy after a run.
 The dog.  One of her favorite subjects.  I adore this photo!!
 The dog's back end.  Hmmm.
 Self portrait #1.
Self-portrait #2.

I love her budding interest in taking pictures!  Maybe someday she can be like our friends the Montague's 14 year old daughter Ruthie, who is an AMAZING photographer!  Check out her website:  http://www.photosbyruthie.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment